As per available reports about 250 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to social psychology and about 7,59,567 articles are being published on the current trends in Social Psychology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to social psychology are being carried out. Social psychology which is the study of effects of drugs on social behaviors and attitude of individuals in society. It therefore looks at human behavior as influenced by other people and the social context in which this occurs. Social psychology is to do with the way these feelings, thoughts, beliefs, intentions and goals are constructed and how such psychological factors, in turn, influence our interactions with others.
The Journal of of Child & Adoloscent Behaviour- hosted by OMICS provides an illuminating overview of the epigenetic, hormonal and neurological developments that takes place during Child and Adolescence. It shows how these changes, during learning and development period which can influence sociocultural community. It also deals with the Child and Adolescent Psychology, Neuropsychology, Cognitive Behaviour, Anxiety and Mood disorder which could influence Child and Adolescent Behaviour.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences structured a system by consenting to arrangements with more than 100 universal societies to make health awareness data Open Access. Journal of Clinics in mother and Child Health is supporting 2nd International conference on Gynecology and Obstetrics which will be held from November 16-18, 2015 at San Antonio, USA. The theme of the conference is “Integrating the Milestones in Gynec Health Globally”. The Scientific Societies have confided in OMICS associate surveyed Journals and credited emphatically towards supporting OMICS in their drive of helping established researchers develop by obstructing the obstructions of health awareness and logical data.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major social psychology and related journals
List of major Social psychology and related conferences
- The First International Conference of Humanities and Transpersonal Psychology Denpasar July 31st, 2015,Indonesia
- 12th International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015 Istanbul August 1st,2015 , Turkey
- 3rd icCSBs The Annual International Conference on Cognitive - Social, and Behavioural Sciences Kyrenia August 3rd,2015, Cyprus
- ICON-The Fourteenth Conference of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education Toronto August 3rd,2015, Canada
- International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Barcelona August 4th,2015, Spain
- International Conference on Education, Psychology, and Social Sciences 2015 Taipei August 5th,2015, Taiwan
- Domestic Violence Special Stream within The Violence Project Oxford August 5th,2015, United Kingdom
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Social Sciences ICOSS-2015 Colombo August 11th,2015, Sri Lanka
- 2015 Interdisciplinary Conference on Education, Research, Humanities, and Statistics Boston August 13th,2015, United States of America
- International Conference on Trends in Social Sciences and Humanities (TSSH-2015) August 19-20, 2015 Bali, Indonesia
- 11th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology Cebu City August 19,2015, Philippines
- 2015 Academic OASIS – ORLANDO International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference: Promoting Research Advancements and Worldwide Progress ORLANDO, The Castle Hotel, United States of America August 20th,2015
- The Asian Conference on Psychology for Sustainability - PSYSUS 2015 Hiroshima August 24th,2015, Japan
- The Conference on the Social Sciences, Sociology and Globalization in Asia - COSGA 2015 Hiroshima August 24th,2015, Japan
- 2015 4th International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Society - ICKCS 2015 Hong Kong August 25th,2015, China
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Multidisciplinary Academic Research & Global Innovation ” (MARGI- 2015)” Beijing August 25, 2015, China
- Education, Psychology, & Humanities 2015 Conference Washington DC August 26th,2015, United States of America
- The Conference for Consciousness & Human Evolution London, United Kingdom August 28th,2015
- International Conference on Applied Psychology Colombo August 28th,2015, Sri Lanka
- 9th World Psychotherapy Conference Asia 2015 Kuching August 30th,2015, Malaysia
- 5th Global Interdisciplinary Time, Space and the Body Conference Oxford August 31st,2015, United Kingdom
- Qualitative Methods in Psychology Conference 2015 Cambridge September 2nd,2015, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Advanced Research in Business and Social Sciences 2015 Kuala Lumpur September 2nd,2015, Malaysia
- 9th Global Interdisciplinary Fear, Horror and Terror Conference Oxford September 3rd,2015, United Kingdom
- Fear, Horror and Terror: Experiences, Production and Dissemination The Fear, Horror and Terror Project Oxford September 3rd,2015, United Kingdom
- 2015 Fall Global Symposium for Psychology Professionals 9th October, 2015, Los angels, USA
- 11th Days of applied psychology, Nis, Serbia
- ASEAN Student Conference on Urban Psychology, Jakarta, Indonesia
- ACP2016 - The Sixth Asian Conference on Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences, 31st March to 3rd April 2016, Kobe, Japan
List of major social psychology related associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021