Medicine, Singapore Academy, founded in 1957 and ending in 1965, the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia Autonomous Union was established in 1966 by members of the Malaysian AMS to Singapore and Malaysia was served.
AMS founders: Professor Gordon Arthur Ransome, the first master of the Academy; Dr. Benjamin Sheares, former president of Singapore; Dr Yeoh Ghim Seng, former parliament speaker.
The vision of the Academy is to be the leading institution for postgraduate medical. From a revolutionary group of 34 members in its early days, the Academy is now the largest organisation of about 2,700 members.
Advancing the art and science of medicine through:
As the objectives of the Academy of association protocols are:
• To advance the art and science of medicine;
• Medical and scientific problems, to promote studies and research;
• To maintain and promote postgraduate education;
• High professional examinations and award degrees to the transaction;
• For those who have fulfilled the expert certification criteria;
• To maintain and promote the highest standards of professional practice;
• A high ethical code of conduct among its members to maintain;
• To represent, express and give effect to the views and opinions of its members;
• Government or any other authority has any arrangement may seem conducive to the objects of the company to conclude, or one of them; And this government or authority any rights, privileges and concessions which the Company may think it desirable to obtain, and carry out the exercise, and such arrangements, rights, privileges and to comply with concessions;
• Interest and protect the dignity of the Academy of Medicine.
The Academy regularly organizes scientific conferences clinical skills of doctors, especially specialists in Singapore to increase. It also organizes the biennial Congress of Singapore-Malaysia of Medicine armies. Other health organizations in scientific meetings organized by the Academy of Singapore from the professional organization Conference (BCP) provide.Read More»
The following is the list of scholars from Academy of Medicine, Singapore who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences