As per available reports about 350 journals, 150 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Society and about 352846 articles are being published on the current trends in Society. In terms of research annually, Europe, India, China, Japan, and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Siddha medicine are being carried out.
The Journal of Socialomics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS Publishing Group – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in society. The Society is a professional and scholarly organization of scientists from academic institutions, government, and industry that represents the multifaceted scientists who practice their research. It is governed by an elected Council comprising board members and it is managed by an administrative office. The Society's activities are highly diverse and are assisted by the efforts of elected and appointed committees and task forces.
OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology.
List of major society and related journals
List of major society and related conferences
- International Conference of the System Dynamics Society, Delft, Netherlands
- Society for the Study of Social Problems
- ISRA World Meeting for the International Society for Research on Aggression
- Conference of the European Health Psychology Society
- Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Comparative Psychology
- Australian Psychological Society Annual Conference
- Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development
- International Society of Hypnosis Congress
List of major society related research centers
- center for research on computation and society
- centre for research on work and society
- research center administrators society
- Institute for research on inclusion and society
- Institute for the Study of Society and Environment