As per available reports about 150 journals, 100 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sociaobiology and about 15,000 articles are being published on the current trends in sociobiology . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Sociobiology is an evolutionary science concerned with all patterns of social living, including those of humans. sociobiology is distinguished from the more familiar fields of ethology and evolutionary psychology (which stress individual behavior) by its focus on the organization of entire social populations. Sociobiology explores the hypothesis that such whole-society traits are emergent, adaptive outcomes of Darwinian evolution. Research on sociobiology is very important in drug discovery and hence it is of utmost importance for scientists working on sociobiology to seek the latest research work in this field.
The Journal of Psychiatry is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in socio biology. Biological system (or organ system or body system) is a group of organs that work together to perform a certain task. Common systems, such as those present in mammals and other animals, seen in human anatomy, are those such as the circulatory system, the respiratory system, the nervous system, etc. Biological Systems an academic journal provides an international, multi-disciplinary forum for the study of biological systems.
OMICS gathering puts stock in moral production of academic work, in this way, devoted to globally acknowledged Reviewers selections and process, by which submitted work will be investigated before acknowledged for distribution. The real stake of the OMICS distributed house is its 30000 global presumed publication group and proceeds help in adjusting the step by step improvements of science.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Socio biology and related journals
- Journal of Psychiatry
- Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology
- Ethology and Sociobiology
- Evolution and Human Behavior
- Trends in Ecology & Evolution
- Journal of Social and Biological Structures
- Current Biology
- Women's Studies International Quarterly
- Advances in the Study of Behaviour
- Personality and Individual Differences
List of major Socio biology and related conferences
- THE CRUSTACEAN SOCIETY SUMMER MEETING 2012
- Science, Knowledge Humanity debating the future of progress
- International conference on social sciences
- Asian Conference on the Social Sciences
- Annual Conference on Management and Social Sciences
List of major Socio biology related research centers
- Indian Council of Social Science Research
- Social Science Research Council
- National Institute of Advanced Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Sciences and Education
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute of social sciences
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thSep 2014