As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 1, 00, 675 articles are being published on the current trends in Sociology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Sociology is the study of human social relationships and institutions. Sociology's subject matter is diverse, ranging from crime to religion, from the family to the state, from the divisions of race and social class to the shared beliefs of a common culture, and from social stability to radical change in whole societies. Unifying the study of these diverse subjects of study is sociology's purpose of understanding how human action and consciousness both shape and are shaped by surrounding cultural and social structures.
The Sociology and Criminology-Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – publishes latest advancements and reports of socialistic and criminalistics views of a crime and their key role in criminal investigations. The Journal promotes international dialogue and collaboration on crime investigations to improve investigative patterns, methods, practices and to expand and deepen the understanding of the natures of the crime.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences provide great platform for researchers in the field. OMICS International is one of the heading open access companion evaluated distributes. OMICS is presently circling 500 Open Access Journals and 80 meetings for every year under its standard. OMICS amass not just farthest point its arms to the articles additionally being executed to propositions, monographs and book sections. Advancement of Open Access is exceptionally critical to empower development, and stream of learning far and wide.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sociology and related journals
- Journal of Sociology and Criminology
- Social Science & Medicine
- Public Relations Review
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- International Journal of Intercultural Relations
- Sport Management Review
- Studies in History and Philosophy of Science
- American Journal of Sociology
- The British Journal of Sociology
List of major Sociology and related conferences
- International Conference on Social Sciences and Innovations - ICSSI 2014
- Sociological Association of Aotearoa New Zealand (SAANZ) Annual Conference
- International Conference on Information and Social Science (ISS 2014
- Social Media and Social Movements
- Social Sciences and Public Policy International Conference
- Journal Conference on Social Science and Humanity
- International Conference on Sociality and Humanities - ICOSH2014
List of major Sociology related research centers
- Center for Research on Social Reality
- Population research center
- Kercher Center for Social Research
- Social Science research council
- Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa
- Social research center
- Center for Studies and Social Sciences and Humanity Research
- Center for Studies and Research in Social Sciences
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 22, 2020