As per available reports about 30 journals are presently dedicated exclusively to soil science and about 464,112 articles are being published on the current studies on soil science. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Korea are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to soil science are being carried out. As described by Jackson, J. A. (1997). Glossary of Geology (4. ed.), Soil science is the study of soil as a natural resource on the surface of the Earth including soil formation, classification and mapping; physical, chemical, biological, and fertility properties of soils; and these properties in relation to the use and management of soils. Study of soil improves the knowledge about how to upgrade agricultural facilities, improve soil fertility. The Journal of Geology and Geoscience is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. The Journal of Geology and Geoscience provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the latest discoveries.
OMICS GROUP CONFERENCES are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Soil Science and related journals
- Journal of Geology & Geosciences
- Journal of Soil Science
- Journal of Geoderma
- Journal of Advances in Agronomy
- Soil and Tillage Research
- Soil Biology and Biochemistry
List of major Soil Science and related conferences
- 2014 3rd International Conference on Geological and Environmental Sciences (ICGES 2014) Singapore, Singapore
- 9th International Soil Science Congress on “The Soul of Soil and Civilization” Side, Antalya, Turkey
- New Zealand Society of Soil Science Conference “Soil science for future generations” Hamilton, New Zealand
- International Symposium on Loess, Soils and Climate Change in Southern Eurasia ,Gorgan, Iran
- 20th World Congress of Soil Science Soils Embrace Life and Universe, Jeju, Korea
List of major Soil Science related research centers
- Soil Research Centre - University of Reading, UK
- Research Institute of the Department of Plant and Soil Science at Texas Tech University
- Institute of Soil Science and Land Evaluation, Germany
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021