As per available reports, about 54 journals, 196 Conferences and 32 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Sound family medicine and about 665,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Sound family medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, Spain, Italy and Israel are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sound family medicine are being carried out.Family medicine, (formerly known as family practice), is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages; the specialist is named a family physician, family doctor, or formerly family practitioner.
In medicine, sounds are instruments for probing and dilating passages within the body, the best-known examples of which are urethral sounds and uterine sounds. The term "family medicine" is used in many European and Asian countries, instead of "general medicine" or "general practice".
TheJournal of Family Medicine & Medical Science Research is a peer reviewed, academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Sound family medicine.Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. Journal of Family Medicine & Medical Science Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in study of sound family medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sound family medicine and related journals:
- Journal of Family Medicine & Medical Science Research
- Archives of Family Medicine
- Annals of Family Medicine
- Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Mental Health in Family Medicine
- Family Medicine and Primary Care Review
- Asia Pacific Family Medicine
- Korean Journal of Family Medicine
- African Journal of Primary Health Care and Family Medicine
List of major Sound family medicine and related Conferences:
- Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine, China
- Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular, USA
- Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular,USA
- Diagnostics Family and Sports Medicine 2014
- Family Medicine: Sports Medicine 2015
- Family Medicine: Women`s Health 2015
- Family Medicine and Palliative Care 2014
List of major Sound family medicine and related Research Centres
- Family Medicine Research Centre, Sydney
- Primary Care Research Institute (PCRI), New York
- Department of Family Medicine of Ottawa
- The Centre for Communication and Disparities Research
- Community & Family Medicine Organisation,U.S.A
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021