p>As per available reports about 500 journals, 150 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Special Education and about 30276 articles are being published on the current trends in Special Education. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Iran, South Africa and turkey are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Special Education are being carried out. As reported in https://www.healthofchildren.com/S/ Special-Education.html Special education refers to a range of educational and social services provided by the public school system and other educational institutions to individuals with disabilities who are between three and 21 years of age. Special education is designed to ensure that students with disabilities are provided with an environment that allows them to be educated effectively. Disabilities that qualify for special education include physical disabilities, such as deafness or blindness; mental disabilities, such as Down's syndrome and autism ; medical conditions, such as oxygen dependence or traumatic brain injury; learning deficits, such as dyslexia ; and behavioral disorders, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and conduct disorders.
The Journal of Psychiatry is a peer reviewed medical journal that makes significant contributions to the major areas of psychology and explores the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists along with modern developments in psychotherapy. Journal of Psychiatry is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in the field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Special Education and related journals
- Journal of Special Education
- Remedial and Special Education
- Topics in Early Childhood Special Education
- British Journal of Special Education
- International Journal of Special Education
- Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs
- Australasian Journal of Special Education
- Advances in Special Education
- International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education
- Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation
List of major Special Education and related conferences
- International Association of Special Education
- August 3 - 8, 2014: Williamsburg, VA - William & Mary Law Institute of Special Education Advocacy (ISEA)
- 2015 General & Special Education Conference March 4, 5, & 6, 2015 Seattle, WA
- 2014 Fall Global Psychology Symposium
- 2014 2nd International Conference on Behavioural and Educational Psychology - ICBEP 2014
- icCSBs 2015 The Annual International Conference on Cognitive - Social, and Behavioural Sciences
- The Fifth Asian Conference on Psychology and the Behavioural Sciences 2015
List of major Special Education related research centers
- ACH Hipnosis Clinica Argentina
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- Biopsychology Research Group
- Cambridge Canter for Behavioural Studies
- Canter for Advanced Multimedia Psychotherapy
- SEBAC - Behaviour Analysis, Psychology Research, and Animal Learning
- Laboratory of Comparative Psychoacoustics
- Yale Parenting Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 24, 2021