As per available reports about 84 journals, 37 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to spectrograph and about 197,000 articles are being published on the current research on spectrograph. In terms of research annually, United States, Canada, Korea, China and Japan are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to spectrograph are being carried out. A Spectrograph is an instrument used to split an incoming wave into its frequency spectrum. It is generally used to split and measure the wavelengths present in an electromagnetic radiation for recording, quantification and further analysis. A prism is an example of a simple spectrograph.
Journal of Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in spectrograph research. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of spectrograph research, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Spectrograph and related machines
- Journal of Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Applied Spectroscopy Reviews
- Biological Mass Spectrometry
- European Journal of Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy
- Journal of Applied Spectroscopy
List of Major Conferences on Spectrograph and related machines
- Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques, August 18-20, 2014 Beijing, China
- SPEC 2014 Shedding New Light on Disease Krakow, Poland
- New Advances in Carbon Nanomaterials London, United Kingdom
- SPM-on-SPM 2014: International Conference on Scanning Probe Microscopy on Soft and Polymeric Materials Toronto, Canada
- 8th International Conference on Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy and its Applications Wisla, Poland
- 4th National Symposium On Recent Advances in Analytical Sciences and Applications Srinagar, India
List of Major Research Centers on Spectrograph and related machines
- NASA's Ames Research Center
- MIT Spectroscopy Lab
- Southwest Research Institute
- Mass Spectrometry Research Center, Vanderbilt University.
- Mass Spectrometry Center - Baylor University
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021