As per available reports about 183 journals, 86 Conferences, 32 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Spectrum and about 266932 articles are being published on the current trends in Spectrum. In terms of research annually, Europe, India, China, Japan, and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to spectrum are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, a spectrum is a condition that is not limited to a specific set of values but can vary infinitely within a continuum. The word was first used scientifically within the field of optics to describe the rainbow of colors in visible light when separated using a prism. As scientific understanding of light advanced, it came to apply to the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Spectrum can be defined as band of colours, like in a rainbow, formed by the separation of the components of light by their varying refraction based on their wavelength. There are mainly three types of spectrum continuous spectrum, emission spectrum and absorption spectrum. Continuous spectrum: A continuous spectrum means the attainable values for some physical quantity that is best described as an interval of real numbers. The emission spectrum of a chemical element or chemical compound is the spectrum of frequencies of electromagnetic radiation emitted due to an atom or molecule making a transition from a high energy state to a lower energy state. An absorption spectrum occurs when light passes through a cold, dilute gas and atoms in the gas absorb at characteristic frequencies; since the re-emitted light is unlikely to be emitted in the same direction as the absorbed photon, this gives rise to dark lines (absence of light) in the spectrum.
The Journal of Vortex Science and Technology (VST) is a foremost impending journal and is exclusive for those concerned with the applications of fluid electrodynamics.It publishes factual articles comprising theoretical, experimental, investigations in physics. This journal publishes through Editorial tracking system for online submission of manuscripts. Editorial tracking system for quality and quick review processing.Editorial tracking system is an online submission and review system.
OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Spectrum and related journals
- Mass Spectrometry: Open Access
- Journal of Bioanalysis & Biomedicine
- Journal of Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of Spectral Imaging
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Journal of Vortex Science and Technology
- IEEE Xplore: Spectrum, IEEE Decision Sciences
- Indian Journal of Physics
- International Journal of Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- European Journal of Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of proteome research
- The American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Journal of Medical Microbiology
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of Chromatography
- Journal of Chromatographic Science
- International Journal of Modern Physics Social Sciences
List of major Spectrum and related conferences:
- Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Complex Systems, Chaos and Self-Organisation
- Condensed Matter Physics: Clusters, Nanomaterials, Graphene and Fullerenes
- History and Philosophy of Physics
- Radiation Protection
- Optics and Lasers
- Global Energy Submit and Expo
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
List of major Spectrum & research centers:
- MIT Center for Theoretical Physics
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron lab in Hamburg
- Institute for Nuclear Physics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2021