As per available reports about 6116 journals, 28 conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to spine fusion studies and about 13107 articles are being published on the current trends in spine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to spinal fusion are being carried out. As reported in wikipedia, Spinal fusion, also known as spondylodesis or spondylosyndesis, is a surgical technique used to join two or more vertebrae. Supplementary bone tissue, either from the patient (autograft) or a donor (allograft), is used in conjunction with the body's natural bone growth (osteoblastic) processes to fuse the vertebrae.
The Journal of Spine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals related to Spinal fusion. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Spine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Spine and Neurology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer and leading science event organizer, is organizing 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Neurology & Therapeutics on September 08-10 at Philadelphia, USA. The conference is followed by a theme, “Novel Therapies in Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders”
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Spinal fusion related journals
- Journal of Spine
- EuroSpine - European Spine Journal
- Spine - LWW Journals
- The Spine Journal
- The Spine Journal - Elsevier
- International Journal of Spine Surgery - Home
- Asian Spine Journal
- Spinal Cord - Nature
List of major Spinal fusion related Conferences
- A Comprehensive Review of Movement Disorders for the Clinical Practitioner
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy
- The Asian Symposium on Healthcare without Borders
- World Congress on NeuroTherapeutics: Dilemmas, Debates & Discussions (DDDN)
- 3rd International conference and Exhibition on Neurology & Therapeutics
- 12th International Congress of Neuroimmunology
List of major spinal fusion related Research Centres
- UC Davis Spine Center - UC Davis Health System
- Spine Center - Cedars-Sinai
- Cleveland Clinic Center for Spine
- Spine Care Institute at Hospital for Special Surgery – HSS
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020