As per available reports, about 86 journals, 456 Conferences and 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Squamous Cell Carcinoma and about 19,80,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Squamous Cell Carcinoma. In terms of research annually, USA, U.K, China and India are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Squamous Cell Carcinoma are being carried out. As reported in Comprehensive genomic characterization of squamous cell lung cancers (The Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network) Squamous cell carcinoma, like lung adenocarcinoma, is a cancer with diverse genomic causes, many of which are potentially susceptible to drug inhibition, but unlike the most common form of lung cancer, squamous cell carcinoma has no treatments aimed at the specific genetic alterations that drive it. Squamous cell lung cancer kills more people each year than breast, colorectal, or prostate cancer, ranking second only to lung adenocarcinoma in the number of deaths it causes.
Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy is a peer reviewed, academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Squamous Cell Carcinoma . Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. The Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in study of Squamous Cell Carcinoma, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. With the aim of accelerating scientific discoveries - OMICS Group believes in the fact that, "The Right to Information should be Universal", and thus proffers Open Access Journals and Scientific Conferences critically discussing neoteric developments in all the major disciplines of science and technology.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Squamous Cell Carcinoma and related journals
- Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
- Cancer cell international
- Cancer cell
- Cancer Research. United States.
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute. United Kingdom.
- Clinical Cancer Research. United States.
- Cancer. United States.
- Cancer Cell. United States.
- International Journal of Cancer. United States.
- British Journal of Cancer. United Kingdom.
- European Journal of Cancer. United Kingdom.
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers and Prevention. United States
List of major Squamous Cell Carcinoma and related Conferences
- Keystone Symposia: Cell Death Signaling in Cancer and the Immune System 2014
- 10th NCRI Cancer Conference 2014
- Advances in Stem Cell Research (ASCR2014)
- 5th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research 2015
- ILCA 2014 - International Liver Cancer Association 8th Annual Conference
- The 2015 Controlling Cancer Summit
- 4th World Congress on Cancer Science and Therapy 2014
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy 2014
- Exosomes & Single Cell Analysis Summit 2014
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Cancer Medical Research (ACMR 2014)
List of major Squamous Cell Carcinoma and related Research Centres
- Moores Cancer Centre University of California
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Cancer Therapy & Research Centre, university of Texas
- Institute of Cancer Sciences, U.K
- UCSF Medical Centre, USA
- Beijing Institute for Cancer Research, China
- Indian Association for Cancer Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 08, 2022