As per available reports, about 66 journals, 271 Conferences and 32 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Stainless steel and about 2, 160,000 articles are being published on the current trends in stainless steel. In terms of research annually, USA, Japan, Germany and U.K, China and India are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to stainless steel are being carried out. Stainless steel is a steel alloy and has 10.5% chromium content by mass. It does not rust/corrode as ordinary steel thus, it’s used when both the properties of steel and anti-corrosion is required. It’s generally highly resistant to acid attacks. It is also a poor conductor of electricity.
Journal of Powder Metallurgy & Mining is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. With the aim of accelerating scientific discoveries - OMICS Group believes in the fact that, "The Right to Information should be Universal", and thus proffers Open Access Journals and Scientific Conferences critically discussing neoteric developments in all the major disciplines of science and technology.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Stainless Steel and related journals
- Journal of Constructional Steel Research. Netherlands.
- Ironmaking and Steelmaking. United Kingdom.
- Steel Research International. Germany.
- Tetsu-To-Hagane/Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute of Japan. Japan.
- Journal of Iron and Steel Research International. China
- Steel and Composite Structures. South Korea.
- Kang T'ieh/Iron and Steel (Peking). China.
- Advanced Steel Construction. China.
- Iron and Steel Technology. United States
List of major Stainless Steel and related Conferences
- Power, Steel & Housing Exhibition and Conference 2014
- CIKB 2014 - The China International Kitchen and Bathroom Expo
- MDA INDIA 2014 - Motion, Drive & Automation
- Pumps & Valves Asia 2015
- KazMet 2014
- Fasttec 2014 - The 12th International Trade Exhibition of fasteners
- 6th Annual Americas Iron Ore Conference 2014
List of major Stainless Steel and related Research Centres
- British Stainless Steel Association
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America
- Matériaux du Creusot in Le Creusot.
- Japan Nobuyuki Yoshida Research Centre
- German Steel Federation
- Indian Institute of Welding and Indian Stainless Steel Development
- Umetal Research Center,China.
- Centre for Exercise Science and Sport medicine, Italy
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 08, 2022