As per available reports, about 40 journals, 43 Conferences and 34 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Sports medicine and about 519,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Static electricity. In terms of research annually, U.S, U.K, Turkey, Iran and Poland are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Static electricity are being carried out. Static means “at rest”. When charges are at rest on the surface or within the material until moved away with the application of electric current or an electric discharge is termed as static electricity. A static electric charge is created whenever two surfaces contact and separate, and at least one of the surfaces has a high resistance to electrical current.
Electrical & Electronic Systems is a peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Static electricity. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. Electrical & Electronic Systems provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in study of electricity, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. With the aim of accelerating scientific discoveries - OMICS Group believes in the fact that, "The Right to Information should be Universal", and thus proffers Open Access Journals and Scientific Conferences critically discussing neoteric developments in all the major disciplines of science and technology.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Static electricity and related journals
- Electrical & Electronic Systems
- Electricity Journal. United States.
- IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation. United States
- SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars - Electronic and Electrical Systems. United States.
- Iranian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Iran.
- Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. United States.
- Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Materials. South Korea.
- Archives of Electrical Engineering. Poland.
- Electrical Contacts, Proceedings of the Annual Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts. United States.
- IET Electrical Systems in Transportation. United Kingdom.
- Iranian Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Iran.
- Istanbul University - Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Turkey
List of major Static electricity and related Conferences
- Power & Electricity World Africa 2015
- The 15th International Annual Convention of the Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Electricity Markets: Retailer Trading, Sales and Operations 2014
- Regulation of Electricity Networks 2014
- ELEX Exhibition (Electricity Cycle, Transmission and Distribution) 2014
- Electronica 2014
- LED & LED Lighting Exhibition 2014
- POWER-GEN International 2014
- Zukunft Kommune 2014
List of major Static electricity and related Research Centres
- US Naval Medical Research Center and the Navy Entomology Center of Excellence
- Electrostatic Solutions Ltd
- Southwest Research Institute,U.K
- Department of Bioelectromagnetism,Poland
- The Association of Polish Electrical Engineers
- TÜB˙ITAK UZAY Research Institute,Turkey
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 22, 2021