As per available reports, about 35 journals 31 Conferences and 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Statistical software and about 17,900 articles are being published on the current trends in Statistical software. In terms of research annually, USA, Germany, China and Japan are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Statistical Software are being carried out. Statistical software is a computer programme made for statistical analysis. The program allows for electronic survey creation, data entry, and analysis. Within the analysis module, analytic routines include t-tests, ANOVA, nonparametric statistics, cross tabulations and stratification with estimates of odds ratios, risk ratios, and risk differences, logistic regression (conditional and unconditional), survival analysis (Kaplan Meier and Cox proportional hazard), and analysis of complex survey data.
Biometrics & Biostatistics is a peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Statistical software. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field.
OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology. With the aim of accelerating scientific discoveries - OMICS Group believes in the fact that, "The Right of Information should be Universal", and thus proffers Open Access Journals and Scientific Conferences critically discussing neoteric developments in all the major disciplines of science and technology.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Statistical Software and related journals
- Biometrics & Biostatistics
- Journal of Statistical Software. United States.
- Journal Of Systems And Software
- Programming And Computer Software
- Software Process Improvement And Practice
- Innovations In Systems
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Software And Systems Modeling
List of major Statistical Software and related Conferences
- Statistical Considerations for ICH Guidelines 2014
- IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 2014)
- International Congress on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI 2014)
- 6th International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Information Retrieval (KDIR 2014)
- GOTO AARHUS - International Software Development Conference 2014
- GOTO Copenhagen - International Software Development Conference 2014
- 5th Annual International Conference on Software Engineering & Applications (SEA 2014)
List of major Statistical Software and related Research Centres
- Department of Statistics Consulting Center
- Statistics Canada
- Center for Statistical Genetics
- Canadian Research Data Centre Network (CRDCN)
- The Population Research Center (PRC)
- American Institutes for Research
- Research Centre of Applied Statistics , China
- Geospatial and Statistical Data Center (GeoStat)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 19, 2020