As per available reports about 80 journals, 42 Conferences, 83 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Statistics and about 462405 articles are being published on the current trends in Statistics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to statistics are being carried out. As reported in The Oxford Dictionary of Statistical Terms, Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data. It deals with all aspects of data including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.
The Journal of Biometrics & Biostatistics, is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Statistics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Biometrics & Biostatistics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Biostatistics and biometrics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is supporting 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Biometrics & Biostatistics October 20-22, 2014 in Baltimore MD USA. The scientific program focused on current advances in Logistic regression, Biometric devices and Biometric algorithm, Cyber security, Bioinformatics, Missing Statistics for the advancement of Biostatistics & Biometrics
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Statistics and related journals
- International Statistical Review
- Journal of Probability and Statistics
- The Annals of Statistics
- The American Statistician
- Applied Statistics
- Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Statistics and Computing
- Statistical Methods and Applications
- Scandinavian Journal of Statistics
List of major Statistics and related conferences
- 20th International Conference on Statistics, Economics, Management and Accounting (ICSEMA-2014)
- SCiRP Symposium on Statistics
- 27th International Conference on Statistics and Mathematics
- 16th ISI Regional Statistics Conference
List of major Statistics related research centers
- Statistical Research Center- American Institute of Physics
- Leuven Statistics Research Centre
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences
- Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute
- Japanese Statistics Bureau and Statistics Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 23, 2021