As per available reports about 23 journals, 48 Conferences, 78 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to stroke & cardiology; about 11053 articles are being published on the current trends in stroke. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to stress are being carried out. As per medical dictionary, a stroke occurs when blood flow is interrupted to part of the brain. Without blood to supply oxygen and nutrients and to remove waste products, brain cells quickly begin to die. Depending on the region of the brain affected, a stroke may cause paralysis, speech impairment, loss of memory and reasoning ability, coma, or death. A stroke also is sometimes called a brain attack or a cerebrovascular accident (CVA).
The The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Cardiology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of stroke, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International organises 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology on April 27-29, 2015 at Philadelphia in USA. The conference aims to accelerate scientific discoveries in the field of stroke & cardiology. OMICS together with scientific journals & conferences provide an important channel for exchange of information between scientific communities..
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major stroke and related journals
- Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- International Journal of Cardiovascular Research
- Hypertension- Open Access
- Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access
- Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- International Journal of Stroke
- Stroke Research and Treatment
- Journal of Neurological Disorders & Stroke
- Experimental & Translational Stroke Medicine
List of major conferences on stroke
- 4th International Stroke Conference
- Stroke Conference 2014
- European Stroke Conference
List of major research centers working on stroke studies
- Stanford Stroke Center
- National Stroke Research Institute
- European Stroke Conference
List of major workshops on stroke studies
- Certificate in Stroke Rehabilitation-University of Alberta
- Stroke Management Workshops for Australian and New Zealand Basic Medical Trainees
- Regional Stroke Team Workshops
List of major societies on stroke studies
- Swedish Society of Hypertension, Stroke, and Vascular Medicine
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Stroke Physicians
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 08, 2021