As per available reports about 38 journals, 18 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to structure analysis & about 46200 articles are being published on the current trends in structure analysis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to structure analysis are being carried out. As per L. A. Feigin’s article Structural analysis is the determination of the effects of loads on physical structures and their components. Structures subject to this type of analysis include all that must withstand loads, such as buildings, bridges, vehicles, machinery, furniture, attire, soil strata, prostheses and biological tissue.
The Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Structural Analysis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Structural Analysis & Engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering during October September 14-16, 2015, Florida, USA with the theme of Materials Science: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Science & Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major structure analysis and related journals
- Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology & Software Engineering
- International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics
- Journal of Structural Engineering
- International Journal of Structural Engineering
- International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering
- Engineering Structures - Journal - Elsevier
- International Journal of Structural Analysis & Design
- X-ray Structure Analysis Online
- International Journal of Structural Integrity
List of major conferences on structure analysis
List of major research centers working on structure analysis
- Centre for Chemical and Structural Analysis
- CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre
- Structural Analysis and Functional Materials
List of major societies working on structure analysis
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- The Canadian Society for Chemistry
- American Chemical Society
List of major work shops on structure analysis
- Chemistry in the Community Summer Workshops
- Chemistry in Art
- Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021