As per available reports about 103 journals, 82 Conferences, 55 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 1,47,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Astrophysics. In terms of research annually, USA, Canada, Russia, UK, India, and European countries are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to astronomy are being carried out. As reported in Harvard University, Supernovae are simply stars which explode. It turns out there is more than one way for a star to explode, and hence we have more than one type of supernovae. Supernovae are classified as Type I or Type II depending upon the shape of their light curves and the nature of their spectra.
Astrophysics and Aerospace Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Astrophysics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Astrophysics and Aerospace Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Astrophysics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering during Oct 19-21, 2015, San Francisco, USA at Philadelphia, USA with the theme of “Modern Practices in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering ".
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Astrophysics and related journals
- Astrophysics and Aerospace Technology
- The Astronomical Journal
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Journal of Astrophysics & Astronomy
- Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Astrophysical Journal
- International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics (IJAA)
- Journal of Astrobiology & Outreach
- Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics
List of major Astrophysics and related conferences
List of major Astrophysics related research centers
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA)
- The Astrophysics Research Centre (ARC) at Queen’s University
- Institute for Astrophysical Research (IAR), Boston University
- Monash Centre for Astrophysics
- Astrophysics Research Centre
List of major Astrophysics related societies
- American Astronomical Society
- Division of Astrophysics - American Physical Society
- Physics and Astronomy Associations
- American Astronomical Society
- Astronomical Society of India
- European Astronomical Society (EAS)
- NPA VII - European Physical Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 29, 2022