As per available reports about 118 journals, 95 Conferences, 22 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to surface water and about 84925 articles are being published on the current trends in surface water. In terms of research annually, USA, Canada, UK, India, Korea, and European countries are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Territory Water Resources, Surface water is a term used to describe water in a watercourse, lake or wetland, and any includes water flowing over or lying on land after having precipitated naturally, or after having risen to the surface naturally from underground (groundwater). Permanent surface waters are present throughout the year.
Hydrology: Current Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Hydrology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Hydrology: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Hydrology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences hosts several conferences every year focussing on the scientific needs. OMICS Group is organizing 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology during September 15-16, 2014 in HICC, Hyderabad, India with the theme of Building the Future with Novel Technologies in Hydrology & Meteorology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Surface water and related journals
- Hydrology: Current Research
- Water Research
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Water Resources Research
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- Hydrological Processes
- Ground Water
- Irrigation Science
- Water Resources Management
- Hydrogeology Journal
List of major Surface water and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Hydrology & Meteorology
- Water and Society 2015 — 3rd International Conference on Water and Societyem
- Theory of Water Waves
- 3rd LatAm Mine Water Conference
- Contact and Surface 2015 — 12th International Conference on Computational Methods and Experiments in Surface and Contact Mechanics including Tribology
- HydroEco2015 — 5th International Multidisciplinary Conference on Hydrology and Ecology: Advances in Monitoring, Predicting and Managing Hydroecological Processes
- ECOSS-30 - 30th European Conference on Surface Scienc
List of major Surface water related research centers
- National Center for Water Quality Research (NCWQR)
- Indiana Water Resources Research Center
- Centre for Water Resources Development & Management
- Ground Water and Ecosystems Restoration ResearchNCWQR)
- Andrew W. Breidenbach Environmental Research Center Cincinnati, USA
- Edison Environmental Center, USA
List of major Surface water related societies
- Young Hydrologic Society
- (IAHS) International Association of Hydrological Sciences
- British Hydrological Society
- NZ Hydrological Society
- Arizona Hydrological Society
- South Florida Hydrologic Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 29, 2024