As per available reports about 63 journals, 21 Conferences and 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Axioms and about 34885 articles are being published on the current trends in Symmetry resaerch. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Axioms are being carried out. As reported by Jennifer Beddoe, Symmetry comes from a Greek word meaning 'to measure together' and is widely used in the study of geometry. Mathematically, symmetry means that one shape becomes exactly like another when you move it in some way (turn, flip or slide.
Journal of Physical Mathematics (JPM) is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in symmetrical studies. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Physical Mathematics Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of symmetrical studies, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – is a pioneer in organizing international conferences annually throughout the globe. OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences hosts several conferences every year focussing on the scientific needs. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with organization of workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS International hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major symmetry and related journals
- Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Communications in Mathematical Physics
- Journal of Data Mining in Genomics & Proteomics
- Journal of Nonlinear Science
- Reviews in Mathematical Physics
- Journal of Statistical Physics
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretica
- Journal of Mathematical Physics
List of major symmetry and related conferences
- Higgs Hunting 2014: results and prospects in the electroweak symmetry breaking sector
- Satellite conference of ICM 2014 — Homological mirror symmetry and symplectic topology
- FFP14 — 14th International Symposium Frontiers of Fundamental Physics
- group30 — The 30th International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics
List of major symmetry related research centers
- Centre for the Mathematics of Symmetry and Computation, University of Western Australia
- Centre for Symmetry and Deformation, University of Copenhagen
- Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling
- IBS Center for Geometry and Physics
List of major symmetry and related Associations
- International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry (ISIS-Symmetry
- Symmetric spectra - American Mathematical Society
- 2013 - Visuality & Mathematics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 02, 2023