As per available reports about 193 journals, 68 Conferences, 16 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to systemic sclerosis and about 22479 articles are being published on the current trends in systematics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to systemic sclerosis are being carried out. As stated by Mayo Clinic, Systemic sclerosis is an autoimmune or connective tissue disease that is characterized by thickening of the skin caused by accumulation of collagen, and by injuries to the smallest arteries.
The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research in systematic sclerosis, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS publishing GROUP, a pioneer in organizing international conferences and with the great success of previous International Immunology conferences- International Symposiums, OMICS Group is proud to organize the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology (Immunology Summit-2014) during September 29th - October 01st, 2014 at Baltimore, USA with a theme “From basic immune understanding to clinical breakthroughs”.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Systemic Sclerosis and related journals
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Journal of Autoimmunity
- Journal of Autoimmune Diseases and Rheumatology
- Open Journal of Rheumatology and Autoimmune Diseases
- Autoimmunity Highlights
- Journal of Autoimmune Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases and Therapeutic Approaches
List of major Systemic Sclerosis and related conferences
- 2014 Neurology Update- A Comprehensive Review for the Clinician
- World Congress on NeuroTherapeutics: Dilemmas, Debates & Discussions
- Keystone Symposia – Autoimmunity and Tolerance
List of major Systemic Sclerosis related research centers
- Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Research Lab, University of California, USA
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Center, Weil Cornell Physicians, USA
- The Multiple Sclerosis Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, USA
- The Johns Hopkins Autoimmune Disease Research Center, USA
- Autoimmunity and Gene Therapy Laboratory, Monash University, USA
List of Systemic Sclerosis related societies
- Systemic sclerosis - The Scleroderma Society
List of Systemic Sclerosis related workshops
- Systemic Sclerosis World Congress
- International Workshop on Scleroderma Research
- World Congress on Systemic Sclerosis
- World Scleroderma Congress