As per available reports about 195 journals, 40 conferences, 83 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Immunology and about 486789 articles are being published on the current trends in Immunology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to immunology are being carried out. According to Freeman et al., T cell receptor can be generally defined as a complex of integral membrane proteins found on the surface of T lymphocytes that is responsible for recognizing antigens and activating T cell.
The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in immunology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of immunology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists. OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is proud to organize the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology (Immunology Summit-2014) during September 29th - October 01st, 2014 at Baltimore, USA with a theme “From basic immune understanding to clinical breakthroughs”.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major T Cell Receptor and related journals
- Annual Review of Immunology
- Nature Immunology
- Journal of Immunity
- Nature Reviews Immunology
- Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Immunological Reviews
- Trends in Immunology
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Advances in Immunology
- Seminars in Immunology
List of major T Cell Receptor and related conferences
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology & Allergy 25th Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
- Argentine Association of Allergy And Immunology 37th Annual Congress 2014
- Natural Killer Cell Symposium 2014
- Danish Society For Allergology And Immunology Annual Meeting 2014
- German Society for Immunology 44th Annual Meeting 2014
- British Society of Allergy & Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting 2014
- Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting 2014
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics 40th Annual Meeting 2014
- European Society for Immunodeficiency 16th Biennial Meeting 2014
List of major T Cell Receptor related research centers
- Laboratory of Immunology, National Eye Institute
- Clinical Immunology Research Laboratory (CIRL), UCLA
- T Cells & Viral Pathogenesis Laboratory, Institute of Human Virology
- Wooldridge Clinical T Cell Lab
- Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
List of T Cell Receptor related societies
- British Society for Immunology
- Clinical Immunology Society
- Canadian Society for Immunology
List of T Cell Receptor related workshops
- Antibody & T-Cell Receptor Data Integration Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021