As per available reports about 48 journals, 18 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to tactical medicine and about 420 articles are being published on the current trends in tactical medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to tactical emergency medicine are being carried out. As reported by Callaway, Tactical medicine is an out-of-hospital system of care dedicated to enhancing the probability of special operations law enforcement mission success and promoting public safety.
The Journal of Emergency Medicine: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Emergency Medicine: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of tactical medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists. OMICS International, a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is hosting Emergency Medicine-2015 which is an extraordinary event designed for health impact of research in emergency medicine to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings related to emergency medicine, critical care and related health care diagnostics. This conference aim at gathering participants from all leading universities, clinical research institutions, doctors, nursing professionals and diagnostic companies to share their experiences and research aspects in the rapidly expanding field and thereby, providing a showcase of the latest techniques in emergency medicine.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Tactical Medicine and related journals
- Annals of Emergency Medicine
- Academic Emergency Medicine
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Special Operations Medical Journal
- Journal of Burn Care and Research
- Proteomics Insights
- Current Heart Failure Reports
- Internal and Emergency Medicine
List of major Tactical Medicine and related conferences
- International Conference on Emergency Medicine
- 3rd Global Network on Emergency Medicine Conference
- 10th Annual Emergency Medicine Conference
- 10th Annual Emergency Medicine Conference
- 18th Annual National Emergency Medicine Board Review
- 10th Annual Summer Conference on Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care Summer Session 2014
- Critical Care Medicine Symposium
List of major Tactical Medicine related research centers
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Research, Institute of Surgical research, US Army
- The Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center (AEMRC), USA
- Office of Emergency Care Research, NIH, USA
- Center for Policy and Research in Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University
- The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute's Emergency Medicine, USA
- Institute of Mountain Emergency Medicine
List of Tactical Emergency Medicine related societies
- Special Operations Medical Association
- North Carolina Tactical Medical Association
- International Tactical Rescue and Medicine Society
- European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery
List of Tactical Emergency Medicine related workshops
- Tactical & Specialty Programs - Sigma 3 Survival School
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 04, 2023