As per available reports about 150 journals, 3314 Conferences, 1065 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to systems and about 90992 articles are being published on the current trends in teh architecture of Tall Building. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Tall Building architecture are being carried out. Tall building architecture refers to the art or science of designing tall buildings or skyscrapers.
The Journal of Architectural Engineering Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Architectural Engineering Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research in architecture, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Tall Building architecture related journals
- The Journal of Architecture
- Architectural Design
- Architects' Journal
- Journal of Systems Architecture
List of major Tall Building architecture and related conferences
- International Conference on Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design, Construction and Operations
- XII International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components
- nternational Conference on Construction Materials and Structures
List of major Tall Building architecture related research centers
- The Georgia Tech High Performance Building Laboratory, USA
- Living Architecture Lab, Columbia University, USA
- Architecture Research Lab, University of California Berkeley, USA
- Information Intelligence & Architecture Research Lab, USA
- Design Lab, University of Sydney, Australia
List of major Tall Building architecture related societies
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
List of major Tall Building architecture related workshops
- Design Of Tall Buildings Workshop