As per available reports about 63 journals, 21 Conferences, 7 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to tuberculosis and about 1375 articles are being published on the current trends in tapeworm medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As summarized in WebMD, Tapeworm infection occurs in environment conditions inadequate in sanitation by adult parasitic tapeworms that infects the digestive tract.
The Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of tapeworm medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is hosting 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy during December 02-03, 2014 in San Francisco, USA. Clinical Pharmacy International Conference 2014 will be organized around the theme "Implementation of Advances and Challenges in Clinical Pharmacy."Clinical Pharmacy-2014 is integrated by 16 tracks and 104 sessions considered to offer comprehensive sessions that address current topics in Clinical Pharmacy. Clinical Pharmacy-2014 which is also a scientific conference that offering to join for workshop on International Forum on Coffee and its Health Effects: pre-clinical studies ‘in vivo’ and ‘in vitro’, clinical and epidemiological evidences.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Tapeworm medicine and related journals
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine
- The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Parasitology Research
- International Journal for Parasitology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Journal of Helminthology
- Infection, Genetics and Evolution
List of major Tapeworm medicine and related conferences
- International Congress of Parasitology (ICOPA)
- 6th Asean Congress on Tropical Medicine & Parasitology
- 13th International Congress of Parasitology
- 4th International Tropical Medicine Conference held at FIU
- ASP Annual Conference
- Seattle Parasitology Conference 2014
List of major Tapeworm medicine related research centers
- The Worm Institute for Research and Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, USA
- Laboratory of Parasitic Diseases, NIAID, USA
- Centre for vaccine Development, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- National Institute of Parasitic Diseases, China
- Eastern & Southern Africa Centre of International Parasite Control
List of major Tapeworm medicine related societies
- American Society for Parasitologists
- Australian Society for Parasitology
- British Society For Parasitology
- World Federation of Parasitologists
- New Zealand Society for Parasitology
List of major Tapeworm medicine related workshops
- International Workshop for Tapeworm Systematics
- Tapeworms Education Workshop Brody School of Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 28, 2022