As per available reports about 172 journals, 431 Conferences, 102 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Targeted Therapy and about 80463 articles are being published on the current trends in targeted therapy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to targeted therapy are being carried out. According to the NCI dictionary of Cancer terms, Targeted therapy or molecularly targeted therapy is one of the major modalities of medical treatment (pharmacotherapy) for cancer, others being hormonal therapy and cytotoxic chemotherapy.
The Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research in targeted therapy, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International, a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is hosting the 4th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy, during October 20-22, 2014 at Chicago, USA. Cancer Science-2014 will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of cancer science research, and it will offer a unique and unprecedented opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions. This year’s Annual congress theme, “Enhanced diagnosis, treatment and management of different cancers” reflects the emerging progress being made in cancer science research as discoveries in the lab are translated into treatments in an increasingly targeted and precise manner.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Proteomics and related journals
- Journal of OncoTargets and Therapy
- Cancer Cell
- The Journal of Targeted Therapies in Cancer
- Nature Reviews Cancer
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Cancer Research
- Clinical Cancer Research
- Seminars in Cancer Biology
List of major Proteomics and related conferences
- International Congress on Targeted Therapies in Cancer®
- Cancer Drug Discovery & Preclinical Development Summit
- Advances in Cancer Immunotherapies 2014
- Global Cancer Summit-2014
- Targeted proteomics: Experimental design and data analysis
List of major Proteomics related research centers
- Center for Targeted Therapy, The University of Texas, USA
- Eckhardt Research Lab - University of Colorado Denver
- Engelman Lab - Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
- The Garraway Lab, Harvard University, USA
- Cancer Therapy Development Lab, Translational Genomics Research Institute, USA
List of major Proteomics related societies
List of major Proteomics related workshops
- Medical Education Workshop on Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer