As per available reports about 98 journals, 99 Conferences, 23 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to tuberculosis and about 27054 articles are being published on the current trends in tuberculosis medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. According to CDC, TB is a disease caused by bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis that generally attacks the lungs and if not treated it can be fatal.
The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of TB medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is hosting 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy during December 02-03, 2014 in San Francisco, USA. Clinical Pharmacy International Conference 2014 will be organized around the theme "Implementation of Advances and Challenges in Clinical Pharmacy." Clinical Pharmacy-2014 is integrated by 16 tracks and 104 sessions considered to offer comprehensive sessions that address current topics in Clinical Pharmacy. Clinical Pharmacy-2014 which is also a scientific conference that offering to join for workshop on International Forum on Coffee and its Health Effects: pre-clinical studies ‘in vivo’ and ‘in vitro’, clinical and epidemiological evidences which is going to facilitate by Dr. Roseane Maria Maia Santos, South University School of Pharmacy, USA.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major TB medicine related journals
- Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
- International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- Infection and Immunity
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- The Journal of Immunology
- American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- The Journal of Infectious Diseases
- Molecular Microbiology - Wiley
- Clinical Infectious Diseases
List of major TB medicine related conferences
- 7th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Tuberculosis Drugs
- National TB Conference
- TB Education and Training Network and Program Evaluation Network Joint Conference
- 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health
- Tuberculosis Drug Discovery & Development
List of major TB medicine related research centers
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
- Statens Serum Institute, USA
- Statens Serum Institute, USA
- Tuberculosis Research at PHRI, New Jersey Medical School, USA
List of major TB medicine related societies
- Treatment of Tuberculosis American Thoracic Society
- World Medical Association
List of major TB medicine related workshops
- Workshop on Drug Resistant TB
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 01thApr 2015