As per available reports about 5478 journals, 6210 Conferences, 1979 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to technology in medicine and about 3505287 articles are being published on the current technologies in medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to technologies in medicine are being carried out. According to the general definition as stated in Oxford English Dictionary, Medicine, also called conventional, scientific, or mainstream medicine, is the field that mixes applied science with art in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
The Journal of Advanced Techniques in Biology & Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Advanced Techniques in Biology & Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, is organizing the Pharmacovigilance-2014 conference. Pharmacovigilance-2014 conference is being collaborated with Society of Pharmacovigilance, India and also we will be collaborated with many more in future. This educational 3 day conference provides a unique platform for workshops and sessions you like to address the practical approaches which can take to mitigate risks and maximise patient safety. A tailored conference will give you the opportunity to share knowledge and expertise and will provide unparalleled networking opportunities with a large number of professionals in this industry sphere.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Technology in Medicine related journals
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- American Journal of Medicine
- The Medical Journal of Australia
- European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
- International Journal of Pharmaceutics
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews
- Journal of Molecular Pharmaceutics
List of major Technology in Medicine related conferences
- Pain Medicine for the Non-Pain Specialist
- US FDA's Strategic Priorities - 2014 and Beyond
- Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Infectious Diseases: Evidence-Based Primary Prevention and Treatment
- The 3rd International Conference on Prehypertension and Cardio Metabolic Syndrome
- World Congress on NeuroTherapeutics: Dilemmas, Debates & Discussions
List of major Technology in Medicine related research centers
- Beckman Research Institute, USA
- Biodesign Institute, USA
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, USA
- Galveston National Laboratory, USA
List of major Technology in Medicine related societies
- The Royal Society of Medicine
List of major Technology in Medicine related workshops
- Primary Care Workshop
- Pre-Health Workshops