As per available reports about 255 journals, 74 Conferences, 63 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Thermometer and about 422000 articles are being published on the current studies using Thermometer. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Thermometer are being carried out. As reported in by W E Knowles Middleton in A History of the Thermometer and Its Use in Meteorology; a thermometer is simply a thermoscope with a scale, which is invented for measuring heat. It is a thermodynamic system that measures temperature or a temperature gradient. It contains a liquid in a reservoir whose volume is linearly dependent on the temperature which will be calibrated to indicate the temperature.
The Journal of Thermodynamics & Catalysis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Thermometer studies. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Thermodynamics & Catalysis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientists in the field of thermodynamics focussing on three major variables involving temperature, volume, and pressure, and supports to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Physics and Chemistry, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences and organizes over 300 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Thermometer and related journals
- Journal of Thermodynamics & Catalysis
- The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics
- Journal of the American Chemical Society (JACS)
- JInternational Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer
- Measurement Techniques
List of major conferences on Thermometer
- IHTC-15 — 15th International Heat Transfer Conference
- HTFF 2014 - International Conference on heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
- EFM 2014 — Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
- WQIT — Workshop on quantum information and thermodynamics
- Mathematics of Fluid Dynamics
List of major research centers on Thermometer
- Thermodynamics Research Center (NIST), USA
- Thermodynamics Research Center, Texas A&M University, USA
- Center for Molecular and Engineering Thermodynamics (CMET), University of Delaware, USA
- Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics, German Aerospace Center, Germany
- Research Center for Structural Thermodynamics, Osaka University, Japan
List of major research Societies on Thermometer
- International Association of Chemical Thermodynamics (IACT), USA
- Gibbs Society of Biological Thermodynamics, USA
- European Federation of Catalysis Societies (EFCATS)
- North American Catalysis Society, USA
- Catalysis Society of Japan
- International Association of the Catalysis Societies (IACS)
- The Organic Reactions Catalysis Society (ORCS)
- Journal of Heat Transfer
List of workshops on Thermometer
- Quantum Information and Foundations of Thermodynamics, Zurich
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 10, 2021