As per available reports about 138 journals, 8 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Thyroid Disease and about 1700000 articles are being published on the current trends in Thyroid Disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Thyroid Disease are being carried out. As reported in ‘Thyroid Disease Symptoms and Signs’ by Dr. Melissa Conrad Stöppler and Dr. William C. Shiel Jr., a Thyroid Disease is a medical condition impairing the function of the thyroid. The thyroid gland is one of the largest endocrine glands and is an essential organ for producing thyroid hormones, which maintain body metabolism. The thyroid gland is located in the front of the neck below the Adam's apple.
The Journal of Thyroid Disorders & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Thyroid Disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Thyroid Disorders & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Thyroid Diseases and Therapy, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing International Conference on Thyroid Disorders and Treatment with the theme of Outstanding Scientific Developments and Treatments Strategies for Thyroid Disorders during February 29 - March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major related journals on Thyroid Disease
List of major conferences on Thyroid Disease
- 2nd International Conference on Endocrinology
- 12th WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Seminar on the epidemiological and public health aspects of diabetes mellitus during 23 -29 Aug 2015, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Improving patient outcomes through communication on 12 Sep 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- UMIB Summit 2015 during 24 -25 Sep 2015, Porto, Portugal.
- ESSL 2015 — Endocrine Society of Sri Laanka in collaboration with the Endocrine Society USA during 01-04 Oct 2015, colombo, Sri Lanka
- MEDS — Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit MEDS East during 07 -10 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States.
- 15th International Thyroid Congress during 18 - 23 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States
- Neck Ultrasound and US Guided Fine Needle Biopsy on 28 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- AACE2015 — The Third Annual Clinical Congress and Gulf Chapter Annual Meeting during 29 -31 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2015 International School of Thyroid Ultrasonography during 13-14 Nov 2015, Pisa, Italy
- 3rd Steroid Research Congress during 15-18 Nov 2015, Chicago, United States
- 4th European Middle East Forum on Cardiovascular Risks on 27 Nov 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- IOF Regionals — 3rd Middle East and Africa Osteoporosis Meeting during 05-07 Dec 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- National Training Course in Thyroid Ultrasound and FNAC 2015 on 11 Dec 2015, London, United Kingdom
- ATTD 2016 — Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes during 03 -06 Feb 2016, Milan, Italy
- PreHT 2016 — The 4th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome during 03-06 Mar 2016, Venice, Italy
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2016 — World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases during 14-17 Apr 2016, Malaga, Spain
- ATA — 85th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association during 21-25 Sep 2016, Denver, United States
- Continuing Education, Inc.'s University at Sea — Endocrinology: An Update and Refresher for the PCP Eastern Caribbean Cruise Co-Sponsored w/School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook during 09 Oct 2016 → 16 Oct 2016, Fort Lauderdale, USA.
List of major research centers working on Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid Center - Cleveland Clinic
- Thyroid Center Research - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Thyroid, Head and Neck Research Center (THNRC)
- Melbourne Thyroid Centre, Australia
- London Thyroid Clinic, UK
- The London Endocrine Centre, UK
List of Societies on Thyroid Disease
List of workshops on Thyroid Disease
- The International Workshop on Radiation and Thyroid Cancer in Tokyo
- Hands on Thyroid Ultrasound Workshop 2014
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021