As per available reports about 138 journals, 8 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Thyroid Stimulating Hormone and about 193000 articles are being published on the current trends in Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Thyroid Stimulating Hormone are being carried out. As reported in ‘Overview of the Thyroid Gland’, Thyroid-stimulating hormone (thyrotropin, TSH, or hTSH for human TSH) is a hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland to produce thyroxine (T4), and then triiodothyronine (T3) which stimulates the metabolism of almost every tissue in the body.
The Journal of Thyroid Disorders & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Thyroid Disorders & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Thyroid Gland and the Thyroid Stimulating Hormones, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 2nd International Conference on Endocrinology with the theme “Discover the new possibilities and recent innovations in Endocrinology” with a well reputed organizing committee during Oct 20-22, 2014 at Chicago, USA
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major related journals on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
List of major conferences on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- 2nd International Conference on Endocrinology
- Thyroid UK Conference
- 2014 Asia-Pacific Endocrine Conference: Optimal Management of Diabetes and Thyroid Diseases
- ESO-TURKECAG Endocrine Gland Cancers Symposium: Essentials of Thyroid Cancer Management
List of major research centers working on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Thyroid Center - Cleveland Clinic
- Thyroid Center Research - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Thyroid, Head and Neck Research Center (THNRC)
- Melbourne Thyroid Centre, Australia
- London Thyroid Clinic, UK
- The London Endocrine Centre, UK
List of Societies on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- American Thyroid Association
- European Thyroid Association
- Japan Thyroid Association
- Thyroid Foundation of Canada, Canada
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, USA
- Asia & Oceania Thyroid Association, Philippines
List of workshops on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- The International Workshop on Radiation and Thyroid Cancer in Tokyo
- Hands on Thyroid Ultrasound Workshop 2014
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 05, 2022