As per available reports about 946 journals, 79 Conferences, 62 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Medicine interaction and about 870 articles are being published on the current trends in Medicine interactions. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Medicine interactions are being carried out. The Drug Interaction Checker explains the mechanism of each drug interaction, the level of significance of the interaction (major, moderate or minor), and in certain cases, can provide the recommended course of action to manage the interaction. The Drug Interaction Checker will also display any interactions between your chosen drug(s) and food.
The Journal of Drug Metabolism & Toxicology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 6 journals in Medicine interactions. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Drug Metabolism & Toxicology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Medicine interactions, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group cordially invites all the participants across the globe to attend the World Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics September 14-16, 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA conference will have an attractive scientific programme focussed around the slogan: “New Challenges and Innovations in Pharmacological and Toxicological Sciences”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicine interaction, Toxicology and related journals
List of major Medicine interaction, Toxicology related societies
- Society of Toxicology
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- The British Toxicology Society
- Spanish Association of Toxicology
- International Society on Toxicology
List of major Medicine interaction, Toxicology related workshops
- Global Guidance Principles for Life Cycle Assessment Databases
- A Multi-Stakeholder Framework for Ecological Risk Management: Summary of a SETAC Technical Workshop
- Pesticide Risk Assessment for Pollinators
- The Canadian Ecotoxicity Workshop
- Use of Sediment Quality Guidelines and Related Tools for the Assessment of Contaminated Sediments Executive Summary Booklet of a SETAC Pellston Workshop
List of major Medicine interaction, Toxicology related research centers
- The Center for Food-Drug Interaction
- Indian Institute of toxicology Research
- Food and Drug Toxicology Research Centre
- Swedish Toxicology Sciences Research Centre
- Industrial Toxicology Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 20, 2020