As per available reports about 40 journals, 12 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to tuning fork and about 20543 articles are being published on the current trends in tuning fork. In terms of research annually, USA, China, Germany, Japan and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to tuning fork are being carried out. As reported under Tristin Hopper article, Tuning Fork is an instrument extensively used for the experimentation purpose related to the Electromagnetic waves. The study of Electromagnetic Waves and their nature became easy after the involvement of Tuning Fork. In the colder regions, the tuning fork is also used to break the huge Ice Blocks.
The Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of material science, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organises its 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering during October 06-08, 2014 Hilton San Antonio Airport, San Antonio, USA with the theme of Exploring the Advancements in Materials Research, Synthesis, and Fabrication.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Tuning fork and related journals
- Journal of Physical Mathematics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- American Journal of Physics
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical
- Optics Express
- European Journal of Physics
List of major conferences on tuning fork
- 2014 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements
- 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology
- 84th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference
- The 5th International Conference on Advanced Materials Research
- 8th International Congress on Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics
List of major tuning fork related workshops
- Tuning Fork Film Workshop
- Personal Ascension & Light Code Activation Workshop
- Vibrational Technologies
- Vibrational Technologies Workshop
List of major tuning fork and related societies
- Santa Barbara Choral Society
- International Society of Piano Builders and Technicians
- Society of Arts in London
- Philharmonic Society
- The British Society of Audiology
List of major tuning fork and related research institute
- Tuning Fork Research Alliance
- Suara Sound Academy
- Barbara Hero & The International Lambdoma Research Institute
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Hokkaido Industrial Research Institute
- Institute of HeartMath
- The Monroe Institute
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021