As per available reports about 60 journals, 30 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to turbulent flow and about 36716 articles are being published on the current trends in turbulent flow. In terms of research annually, USA, UK, Japan, Germany and China are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to turbulent flow are being carried out. As reported in Encyclopedia Britannica, Turbulent flow is the flow in which fluids follows random or mixed pattern. Turbulent Flow is the contrasting feature of fluids having Laminar Flow. In turbulent flow the layers of the fluid moves randomly in an irregular pattern where as in laminar flow they attain a fixed or regular space.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of mechanical engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organises 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering during September 8-10, 2014 at Philadelphia, USA with the theme of “Surging into the future of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering".
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Turbulent Flow and related journals
- Journal of Irrigation & Drainage Systems
- Flow, Turbulence and Combustion
- Journal of Turbulence
- Journal of Biomechanical Engineering
- Journal of Fluid Mechanics
- Brazilian Journal of Physics
List of major conferences on turbulent flow
- iTi 2014 | Conference on Turbulence
- 15th European Turbulence Conference
- 9th International Symposium on Ultrasonic Doppler Methods for Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Engineering
- Mathematics of Turbulence
- 16th International Conference on Modeling Fluid Flow
List of major turbulent flow related workshops
- Turbulence out of classical equilibrium in nature and engineering and multiscale-generated flows
- ERCOFTAC "Turbulent flows: fundamentals and applications"
- Second International Workshop on Wall-Bounded Turbulent Flows
- 5th Workshop on Measurement and Computation of Turbulent Spray Combustion (TCS5)
- 12th International Workshop on Measurement and Computation of Turbulent flames
- ERCOFTAC Workshop on Data Bases and Testing of Calculation Methods for Turbulent Flows
- iTi 2014 Conference on Turbulence VI
List of major turbulent flow and related societies
- The Royal Society of London
- Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences
- The Physical Society of Japan
- Optical Society of America
- American Physical Society
- American Meteorological Society
List of major turbulent flow and related institute
- Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Institute for Hydromechanics
- Institute for Aerospace Studies
- European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion
- Iowa Institute of Hydraulic Research
- Imperial College
- The University of New Castle
- Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 18, 2021