As per available reports about 40 journals, 12 Conferences, 6 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to ulcer medicine and about 31073 articles are being published on the current trends in ulcer medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, UK, Japan, China and Korea are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ulcer medicine are being carried out. As reported in Tim Kenny article, Ulcer medicine is a specified medicine made for the use for the prevention and treatment of different kinds of ulcers. An ulcer is the discontinuity or break in a bodily membrane that prevents the organ of which that membrane is a part from continuing its normal functions.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medical sciences. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organises 3rd International Conference on Gastroenterology & Urology (Gastroenterology-2014) on July 28-30, 2014 at San Francisco, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ulcer medicine and related journals
- Journal of General Medicine
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- Journal of Ulcers
- Journal of Peptic Ulcer Disease
- American Journal of Critical Care
List of major conferences on ulcer medicine
- NPUAP National Biennial Conference
- 17th Annual European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden
- Eliminating Avoidable Pressure Ulcers
- Scottish Wound Care Conference
- Wounds in Wales: A National Perspective
- Wounds UK Annual Conference
List of major ulcer medicine related workshops
- Workshop: H PYLORI - Duodenal Ulcer Trials
- Wound Care- Geriatrics
- Pressure Ulcer Workshop
- Workshop for doctors on diabetic foot ulcer
- Workshop in the management of Buruli Ulcer ends
- Workshop on Burili Ulcer
List of major ulcer medicine related societies
- Wound Healing Society
- Japanese Society of Pressure Ulcers
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
- American Uveitis Society
List of major ulcer medicine related research institute
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement
- Institute of Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Institute for Equine Therapeutic Options
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020