As per available reports about 62 journals, 20 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to ulcerative colitis and about 45503 articles are being published on the current trends in ulcerative colitis. In terms of research annually, USA, China, Japan, Korea and China are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ulcerative colitis are being carried out. As reported in Crohn’s & Colitis article, Ulcerative Colitis is the term used for the disease which occurred due to the inflammation of colon or large intestine because for the formation of ulcers upon the wall of colon. This is one of the forms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The main symptom of active disease is usually constant diarrhea mixed with blood, of gradual onset.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is a Peer reviewed academic medical journal hosted by OMICS International, providing the open access publication, that includes a wide range of research on gastrointestinal diseases, associated disorders and their treatment and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal. The editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing. A peer reviewed journal that addresses the gastroenterology is an Open Access journal that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the gastroenterology and making them freely available worldwide.
OMICS Group organises 6th Gastroenterology Conference on June 16-18, 2016 at Philadelphia, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ulcerative Colitis and related journals
- Journal of Crohn's and Colitis
- Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
- Journal of Crohn's and Colitis
- Journal of General Medicine
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology
List of major conferences on Ulcerative Colitis
- Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s Clinical & Research, December 10-12, 2015, USA.
- 6th Gastroenterology Conference, June 16-18, 2016, USA.
- International Society Of Gastrointestinal Oncology Conference, October 22-23, 2015, USA.
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, January 21-23, 2016, USA.
- 8th Pediatric Colorectal Course and Workshop, November 05-07, 2015, Netherlands.
- Dilemmas & Debates in Colorectal Surgery, November 19-21, 2015, UK.
- Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, December 10-12, 2015, USA.
- 2nd Phuket International Symposium in Colorectal Disease, December 05-07, 2015, Thailand.
List of Major Ulcerative Colitis related Associations
- European Federation of Crohn's and ulcerative Colitis Associations
- Crohn's & Colitis Australia
- Australian Crohn's & Colitis Association Inc
- Crohn's and Colitis UK
- Malta Association of Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
List of major ulcerative colitis related workshops
- Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Workshop
- Ulcerative Colitis: Focus on tropical treatment
- Inflammation, IBS, Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis Workshop
- FDA Workshop on Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 20, 2021