As per available reports about 40 journals, 15 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to ultrasonic waves and about 19880 articles are being published on the current trends in ultrasonic waves. In terms of research annually, USA, China, Japan, Germany and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ultrasonic waves are being carried out. As reported in Encyclopedia Britannica, Ultrasonic Waves are the Electromagnetic Waves which are having frequency from 20 kHz up to several Giga Hertz. These are the sounds waves which are extensively used in Medical Diagnosis of various internal body diseases. The diagnosis involving the use of these waves includes Ultra-Sonography, Medical Imaging, etc.
The OMICS Journal of Radiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in radiology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The OMICS Journal of Radiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of radiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organises 3rd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during Aug 31-Sep 1, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ultrasonic Waves and related journals
- Journal of Ultrasonics
- Journal of Telecommunications System & Management
- Journal of Textile Science & Engineering
- Journal of Physical Mathematics
List of major conferences on ultrasonic waves
- ISUD-9 — 9th International Symposium on Ultrasonic Doppler Methods for Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Engineering
- Ultrasonics 2014 - 1st international conference on ultrasonic-based applications from analysis to synthesis
- Theory of Water Waves
- Frontiers on Matter Wave Optics 2014
- 2014 8th International Congress on Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics
- 2015 IEEE/OES Eleventh Current, Waves and Turbulence Measurement
- 2015 IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic Modeling and Optimization
- Summer School of the Frontiers on Matter Wave Optics 2014 conference
- The 2nd International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering
List of major ultrasonic waves related workshops
- Ultrasonics Level 1
- Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Workshops
- Introductory Workshop for Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks
List of major ultrasonic waves societies
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Faraday Society
- IEEE Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control Society
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Society For Nondestructive Testing
List of major ultrasonic waves research institute
- Kyoto Institute of Technology
- Nagoya Institute of Technology
- University of Hong Kong
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Andreyev Acoustic Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022