As per available reports about 90 journals, 17 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to ultraviolet and about 143296 articles are being published on the ultraviolet research. In terms of research annually, USA, China, Japan, Germany and Russia are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ultraviolet are being carried out. Ultraviolet is an electromagnetic radiation which comes from the outer part of the Sun. These radiations are having wavelength shorter than that of visible light but longer than X-rays. The exposure of these radiations for short duration produces vitamin D whereas larger exposure causes damages to the skin such as cancer as it act as a strong carcinogenic agent.
The OMICS Journal of Radiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in radiology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The OMICS Journal of Radiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of radiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organises 3rd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during Aug 31-Sep 1, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ultraviolet and related journals
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- Journal of Telecommunications System & Management
- Journal of Textile Science & Engineering
- International Journal of Dermatology
List of major conferences on ultraviolet
- 23rd Conference on Characterization and Radiometric Calibration for Remote Sensing
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water
- Conference at International Ultraviolet Association
- RadTech 2014 - The Global Conference & Expo for UV and EB Curing Technology
- Space Telescopes and Instrumentation 2014: Ultraviolet to Gamma Ray
- The 15th international conference on vacuum ultraviolet radiation physics
- 2nd International Conference on UV and Skin Cancer
List of major ultraviolet related workshops
- 2014 UV Workshop
- UV Workshop: Examination and Documentation with Ultraviolet Radiation
- UV-DUV Plasmonics and Nanophotonics Workshop
- Ultraviolet Light- A Skin Care Industry Workshop
- Department Hosting UV Workshop
- International Workshop on Compact EUV & X-ray Light Sources
- UV-B Critical Issues Workshop
- International Ultraviolet Association Sponsors Workshop on Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) in Dulles, Virginia
List of major ultraviolet related journals societies
- Optical Society of America
- International Ultraviolet Association
- European Astronomical Society
- Japan Society of Applied Physics
- North American Benthological Society
List of major ultraviolet related journals research institute
- Engineering Research Center for Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) Science and Technology
- University of Glasgow
- SETI Institute
- National Institute for Environmental Studies Japan
- Hamilton Kerr Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 28, 2022