The College of Dentistry was established as per honorable Royal Decree No.(1086/MB),dated on 26/1/1428 AH. The college awards Bachelors Degree in different specialization. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has, throughout its history, taken utmost pride in the number and variety of its academic programs. With the passing of each new decade the Kingdom has witnessed the development of new scientific disciplines and the establishment of more colleges and universities. Most of these universities and colleges are vibrant and rich in ideas, contributing not only to our student's education but also to the regional growth and prosperity. The College of Dentistry at AL Juof University fosters the dissemination of knowledge to all disciplines and promotes development in dental education, treatment, and research. This will translate the values of the university from theory to practice utilizing the assets of openness, respect, commitment, integrity, and intellectual honesty in a milieu of consensus among students, faculty, and the professionals.
1. To provide distinct therapeutic services for patients in all disciplines of dentistry by students under the supervision of a team of teachers who has the scientific and practical experience, and who are able to use the modern technologies in the areas of treatment and diagnosis.
2. Raise awareness of community health and prevention methods needed to maintain oral health.
3. Contribute to the continuing dental education for all dentists.
4. Conduct scientific research to find appropriate solutions to the problems of oral and dental health in the community.
5. Provide dental and technical advice to various sectors in the field.