All Nations Christian College is an English mission college, located on the Easneye estate near Ware, Hertfordshire. It is the merge of three colleges in 1971, all of which prepared people to work in cross-cultural missionary service overseas: Mt Hermon Missionary Training College (founded 1911), Ridgelands Bible College (1919), and All Nations Bible College (1923).In 1962, All Nations Bible College changed its name to All Nations Missionary College, just prior to moving from Taplow, in Buckinghamshire, to Easneye Mansion near Ware in 1964. The first two colleges exclusively trained women, while All Nations Missionary College trained single men and married couples.
All Nations Missionary College maintained cordial relations with other two colleges, to the extent of sharing council members and faculty. In the free atmosphere brought in by the 1960s it became increasingly evident to the principals of Mt Hermon (Meg Foote) and All Nations (David Morris) that it was time to bring the colleges together and to train men and women, singles and married, in one enlarged institution. Ridgelands College was approached and they readily agreed to be involved with such a vision. Despite resistance in some quarters to the idea of a coeducational merger, Morris and Foote persisted, and in 1971, the three colleges merged under the name of All Nations Christian College.
It took some time to decide on a location for the merged college, but, after choosing a wide range of available properties in the Home Counties, the decision was final on the Easneye Mansion and 15 acres (61,000 m2) of land, which All Nations Missionary College had used on a rental basis from 1964. This area was enlarged and developed with the proceeds from the sale of the other two colleges.
The college maintains the largest missiological library in Europe, with over 50,000 volumes and 40,000 indexed articles. It subscribes over 100 periodicals with back issues of a further 200.
The college's student accommodation consists of the original Buxton house which contains the married couples' accommodation (the Wainery), plus the former stables and coach house, along with a custom-built accommodation block (Oak House, built in 1971, housing 70 students). The Academic Block was also built in 1971 and contains two large lecture halls as well as tutors' offices. The lecture halls are fitted with induction loops for the hard of hearing. Computing facilities are available in the coach house, with a network of virtual terminals; a wireless LAN is available throughout most of the campus. There is also a nursery for the 2-5s, a baby nursery, a games room, and various leisure and sports facilities.