The American University in Cairo

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

The American University in Cairo

The American University in Cairo (AUC) founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English-language, American-permitted organization of better training and middle of intellectual, social and cultural existence of the Arab world. Its community of students, parents, faculty and personnel, trustees, alumni and different beneficiant sponsors represent more than 60 countries. The university stands as a crossroads for the arena’s cultures and a vibrant discussion board for reasoned argument, lively debate and understanding across the range of languages, facilities and human reports. The foreign terrorist organization student body represents over a hundred countries. AUCs college members, adjunct teaching employees and visiting lecturers area unit internationally numerous and embody teachers, business professionals, diplomats, journalists, writers etc from the US, Egypt and different countries. AUC’s vision is to be a world class University and recognized internationally for its leadership and excellence in teaching, research, creative expression and service. AUC was originally established in Tahrir Square in downtown Cairo in late 1928, but in 2008 AUC was again officially inaugurated again in El-Teseen St, NEW CAIRO. AUC offers thirty seven bachelor’s degrees, forty four master’s degrees, and a couple of scholarly person degrees in applied sciences and engineering additionally to a good vary of graduate diplomas in 5 schools: Business, international Affairs and Public Policy, Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences and Engineering, and therefore the school of Education. AUC is designed to accommodate 5,500 full-time students and 1,500 faculty and staff members, AUC’s 260-acre, state of the art campus is technically advanced and environmentally sensitive. The university’s English-language subject area setting is intended to market vital thinking, language associated cultural skills further on foster in students an appreciation of their own culture and heritage and their responsibilities toward society. AUC is a home to more than 22,000 students with around 12,500 students pursuing undergraduate programmes. 94% of AUC students are Egyptian, with the remaining 6% from around the world. In the list of top Universities AUC ranks 365 (World University Rankings 2016). AUC placed 81 out of 407 institutions worldwide in the Universitas Indonesia (UI) Green Metric World University Ranking for 2015 – 2016. The faculty of AUC is a highly qualified group of academics and professionals who are committed to finding innovative ways to meet the educational needs of AUC students. Around 400-450 faculty members are associated with the institute. AUC boldly showcases their women staff strength with over 51% of the total staff. AUC has a great grant support from Teaching and Learning Enhancement Support Grant, Off-Cycle Contingency Funds. Francis J. Ricciardone the president of AUC believes in providing top-notch facilities which makes up AUCs rich culture of research. The university has many research centeres such as Yousef Jameel Science and Technology Research Center, Research Institute for a Sustainable Environment, a Centre of Biological science which is a home for many new research innovations. Dr. Salima Ikram, is majorly working on Bioarchaeology, Ali Hadi on Natural Sciences, Helen Rizzo deals with sociology, Hassan Azzazy with clinical chemistry. Latest research focus is on Utilizing metagenomics for biological life, Philanthropy in Transition: Exploring the Paths to SDGs, pharmaceutical applications of brine sea microbes.

The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from The American University in Cairo that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.