Established in 2008, Ardahan University (Ardahan University) in Cad. Kaptanpasa Mah, Ardahan, Turkey is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium-sized town of Ardahan (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants). Officially accredited/recognized by the YÖK - Yüksekögretim Kurulu (YÖK - Council of Higher Education), Ardahan University is a very small (enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Ardahan University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Ardahan University also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Ardahan University participates in Farabi Exchange Program in addition to Erasmus Exchange Program. In 2011–2012 Academic Year, various activities will take place as part of Farabi Exchange Program. This Exchange program of the students and faculty member between the universities, is an Exchange program which makes exchange of two-year degree, bachelor’s degree, graduate degree, Phd degree. Farabi Exchange Program aims to make students and faculty members study in another university for one or two semester. In this context, dual deals are made with various universities and institutes. There is a dual deal with DOÄU AKDENÄ°Z UNIVERSITY. The students of Ardahan Vocational High School- Tourism and Hotel Administration Program was sent to DoÄu Akdeniz University for practical training and language training.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The basic aim of Caucasian University Association is to benefit from the common heritage that the shareholder countries have in Caucasian geography and to determine a vision that will help to illuminate the future in addition to the present common academic works that have been done in various areas such as language, culture, history, art, economy, education .From this point of view, the following objectives have been determined ;
• Building up an intercultural dialog considering the geopolitical importance of the region,
• Organizing collaborative symposiums and seminars,
• Organizing collaborative cultural, artistic and sportive activities,
• Preparing the program for the temporary exchange of the faculty members (Mevlana Exchange Programme),
• Translation of each other’s scientific and literary works,
• To provide the collection and publication of nearly-extict folkloric products through common projects,
• To conduct accreditation work mutually,
• To start common diploma programmes,
• To open language schools