It has been established in 1789 in Armagh, Northern Ireland, It houses 25 astronomers studying astrophysics, stars, Sun, Planets and earth climate. It is near to centre to city Armagh and spread on 14 acres of land known as Armagh Astropark. Founder of the Armagh observatory is Richard Robinson, 1st Baron Rukeby, with help/funding of church of Ireland and lord Archbishop of Armagh. James Archibald Hamilton is the first Director of Armagh Observatory he has worked from 1790 to 1815, since then 8 other directors has been taken charge of the observatory. Current director is Michael G. Burton appointed since 2016. One of the director Eric Mervyn Lindsay served as director between 1937-1974, during the tenure he has established Armagh Planetarium in 1965, in the same complex of Astropark, currently it has one of the biggest telescope in Ireland. As the popularity of earth science is increasing a new exhibition hall has open named Eartharium for public it deals with Earth science. Armagh Observatory has full scale model of solar system and universe, two sundials and historic telescopes kept as exhibition for public. Main role for Armagh Observatory are conducting study on Solar Physics, the Solar System, Solar-Terrestrial connections and climatology, Stellar Activity, Star Formation, Stellar Evolution. There are many publications came from Armagh Observatory few of famous one are Church, State and Astronomy in Ireland by JA Bennett. 1967 historical account by Patrick Moore, 1883 booklet by JLE Dreyer and The Way to the Stars by M. de Groot. These books accounts all the details of the Armagh Observatory Armagh Observatory has museum, rare book collections, archives. It has an interactive website which contain whole lot of information on the achievements and facilities available for public.