As Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is the states only health and research university, OHSU brings together patient care, research, education of the next generation of health care providers and scientists and community service to improve the health and well-being of all Oregonians. OHSUs Department of Ophthalmology was founded in 1945 under the leadership of Dr. Kenneth C. Swan. In the late 1980s Research to Prevent Blindness sponsored a capital campaign for their seventh and last regional eye research institute, to be built around the team of very successful researchers and clinicians at OHSU. In 1991, under the leadership of Dr. Fritz Fraunfelder, the Department moved into a 100,000 square foot free standing facility named after James and George Casey, founders of United Parcel Service. As a teaching institution and part of OHSU, the state-of-the-art facilities and access to specialists in all areas of eye care make Casey Eye Institute an asset to OHSU and the people of the Northwest.
The following is the list of scholars from Casey Eye Institute who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Casey Eye Institute that are published in OMICS International journals.
The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Casey Eye Institute that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.