The Chinese Academy of Management Science is a research institute of management in Beijing, People's Republic of China.
On 1 September 1986, the communist paramount leader Chen Yun advised to set up the academy, and put Song Ping was in charge of the task. By 2 June 1987, it was officially confirmed by the central government.
It strives to be the United Nations of academies pertaining to management around the world.
It is a federative organization whose members are management-related scholarly associations.
Objectives of Chinese Academy of Management Science is to development of management research and teaching as a unified science and its advancement in all nations of the world. Is shall include:
• Promoting the development of specific parts of management research and teaching and encouraging the development of new fields;
• Establishing and maintaining standards of competence in management research and teaching;
• Sponsoring international conferences;
• Providing other means for exchange of information on management research and teaching among associations of scholars throughout the world; and
• Encouraging the establishment of national associations of scholars of management.