Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
The Dominican University College (formerly the Dominican College of Philosophy and Theology) is a bilingual Roman Catholic university in Ottawa, Ontario, offering civil and pontifical bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in philosophy and theology. Its name in French is Collège universitaire dominicain. It was founded in Ottawa, in 1900, modeled on the study centres of the Order of Preachers, as the centre of graduate studies for Canadian Dominicans. Holding a civil university charter since 1967, the college is open to any person interested in philosophy and theology. In Ottawa, its Faculty of Philosophy and Faculty of Theology offer the full range of programs, from certificate to doctorate. The Institut de pastorale, located in Montreal, offers its degrees in pastoral studies. Since spring 2012, The college has become affiliated with Carleton University. In 1260, forty-five years after the foundation of the Dominican Order by Dominique de Guzman, the studium generale was established, a model for a university specialised in philosophy and theology that will last centuries. The building opened in 1899 as a Dominican convent and house of studies. Today the building houses the Dominican Monastery and the Dominican University College, which offers undergraduate and graduate studies in philosophy and theology. The Saint-Jean-Baptiste Priory has served St-Jean-Baptiste Parish since its foundation in 1899. The building, which features arched ceilings, stained glass in the church and library, and a Casavant Frères organ was included amongst other architecturally interesting and historically significant buildings in Doors Open Ottawa, held June 2 and 3, 2012. In 1900, the Dominicans brought their school of theology to Ottawa, followed shortly by studies in philosophy in 1902. In 1967, a civil charter was granted by the Ontario Government, allowing the college to offer civil degrees in philosophy and theology. Since then, the college has grown regularly, especially with the opening of English undergraduate programmes in philosophy in 1992 and in theology in 2003. The college offers English graduate degrees in philosophy since 1997, and will soon offer the same in theology.