EELU provides high-quality education and training services with affordable price to supply labor-market with ready industry workers able to deal with advanced technologies, and to create and continuously improve teaching and learning environment. The educational policy of the university depends on an integrated educational system which facilitates a learner centered-based model by providing:
1. Face–to–face lectures between tutors and students.
2. Asynchronous self-paced through the university portal to access e-courses and e-contents.
3. Synchronous virtual classrooms using the Internet and the university Intranet.
4. Video conferencing.
Mission To provide high-quality education and training services to supply labor market with ready industry workers able to deal with advanced technologies, and to create and continuously improve teaching and learning environment. Objectives Enhance the quality of higher education by using modern technologies, creating a broad information technology base using modern e- Learning modalities and managing university with a modern technological manner.
• To participate in improving Egypts higher education ratio by increasing total student enrollment.
• To provide its graduates with the knowledge and skills required for industry, therefore ensuring high employability,whilst continuing to provide opportunities for professionals to enhance and further their careers.
• Offers distinguished education in modern and inter-disciplinary educational areas to cater for the future needs in human resources at both local and regional levels.
• Provide alternative opportunities for employed students to attend lectures intensively as in traditional higher education universities. • Create an advanced research base in technology areas and linked it with Centers of Excellence abroad.
E-university concept EELU aims to introduce E-University concept based on the following principles:
• E-learning serves the individual needs of students from different cultures and sectors.
• E-learning provides availability in all geographical segments , it is available at students home, workplace. And covers different areas and regions.
• E-learning will be applied in the way of teaching, evaluation, explanation and education will be carried out through internet, video conference systems, Email systems and any new communication technologies that are or become available.
• E-learning will be applied in educational fields which cover all specializations and modern sciences.
• E-learning provides high quality educational services anytime, anywhere with different technological ways (internet, computers, mobile phones etc..).