alexa IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems

The university was founded in 1994 as an International Management Centre (IMC) after the University of Applied Sciences Studies Act (1993) opened the way for private-sector institutions to provide university degree programmes. IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems is a private limited company owned by IMC Consulting GmbH, which has a 70% stake, and the City of Krems, which holds the remaining 30%. University of applied science status was awarded in 2002, when the managing company also changed its name to IMC FH Krems GmbH. It started with an English language degree course in Tourism and Leisure Management that included an abroad internship semester. In 1995 the school decided to implement a quality management system, and the university obtained ÖNORM EN ISO 9001 certification in 1997. The University offers 27 full-time and part-time Bachelors and Masters courses in Business, Life Sciences and Health Sciences. It has 2400 current students, and 5000 alumni. There are 1184 administrative staff and 338 lecturers, with nine transnational programmes involving 400 students. The IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems cooperates with over 120 partner universities around the world. Relationships with selected international partner an institution creates numerous benefits for our students, and is the ideal preparation for living and working in an international social or business environment. Cross-border cooperation is also essential to the transfer new innovation in teaching, research and university organisation. University education is characterised by constant interplay between continuity and change, as well as between preservation and renewal. These characteristic that are thus also important for IMC Krems. We aim to give students – our most important stakeholder group – the ideal tools required for a successful future, by means of excellent and progressive teaching. The outstanding design and practical focus of the degree programmes, coupled with curricula geared towards future requirements, are intended to equip students for the roles they will take on in their careers and in society. This is reflected in the university’s procedures and supported by a process of continuous improvement.