alexa Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetic

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetic

Upon the decesion act by the late Czechoslovak Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS), the laboratories in Libechov, under the name Laboratory of Reproduction Biology of Farm Animals that time, started their activities November 1, 1954. The relatively small Libechov laboratory has gradually achieved recognized reputation among other institutions of CAAS. At the same time, many scientific contacts resulting in large cooperations in areas of the reproductive biology and immunology have been established with some institutions of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences (CZAS). In Decemeber 1960, the conference organized for breeding specialist services in fact has end up the CAAS heading and Libechov laboratory, as well as other so called „agricultural“ institutes have been under head of the Research Department of the Ministry of Agriculture; Libechov laboratory became a member of the Institute of Animal Production (IAP). In very important year 1962, CZAS has included into its organization three small, but the most scientifically productive research bodies, namely Laboratory of Reproduction Biology, Libechov, Department of Animal Physiology of IAP, Uhrineves, and Laboratory of radiobiology, Prague. Since January 1, 1963, CZAS has established the Laboratory of Animal Physiology and Genetics with two research departments – Department of Physiology, Uhrineves and Department of Genetics, Libechov. Later in 1969, Department of Genetics has been organized as a single, independent research body – Laboratory of Animal Genetics headed by Dr. J. Matousek. The political reasons after Russian invasion in 1968 have led to the new unification of both departments in 1972 under the name the Institute of Physiology and Genetics of Farm Animals of CZAS. February 1, 1973 was the name changed to the Institute of Physiology and Genetics of Animals. The present name – the Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics (IAPG) – was adopted since January 1, 1993 as a reflection of the first common Laboratory of Animal Physiology and Genetics.

The following is the list of scholars from Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetic who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences

The following is the list of proceedings by scholars from Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetic that are published in OMICS International journals and conferences.